Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

New Beginings

JD already for his first day of Preschool, he was so excited to get out of the van to start his life as a big preschooler:) As we were waiting for the teacher to come out to the car he says to me, "Mom, when Miss Racheal comes out to get me you roll down your window and say, JD have a great first day at preschool!"..........and so i did and then with my eyes full of tears i pulled my van away and left him in the hands of someone new.




JD told us he wanted to play soccer this spring so we signed him up and here are a few pixs of him. Here is is warming up.....
JD and Coach Jeff in the background
With his whole body, he makes the goal:)
he's # 4 out there........... he wanted that number because that is how old he is, too cute
Miss Ella didn't want me to forget about her as she says, "go JD, go"

1 comment:

Jessi said...

We are so proud of you....Go Jd Go!!