Total Pageviews

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Fathers Day honey- When I was driving the other day with JD and Ella, I asked JD, "what is your favorite thing about Daddy?" Well, just knowing this little man, do you think he stopped talking the whole way home? So, this is just part of what he had to say.................... "I like it when he plays basketball with me, I like it when he plays football with me, I like it when we cut sticks down and we burn them, I like it when we spray weeds, I like to swing with daddy, I like it when daddy tussle with me," and last but not least, "I like it when daddy eats popcorn with me." Bean agreed on the last one too.





Thanks for being the best dad these two little ones could ask for, and thanks for being the best husband I could ask for:) I love you!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

That is just to cute...I have to agree I think you are both wonderful parents!! You got the most adorable kids ever...of course I'm just a little bias!!!=)