Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls night!

Wow, ladies what a fun weekend!!  Thank you everyone for making it out, it meant so much to me that we could all get together.  I truly feel that when we still get together, no matter how long it's been it is just like old times, the conversation, the laughs and the real closeness.  I really feel blessed to have you all as my dear friends and I hope, no, I know our friendship will always be like this.  I'm also glad that we've all found happiness in the ones we love and I can see how much support and love we have from our husbands and it hasn't changed how awesome you all are.  Liz, your the last to have your life completed and we couldn't be any happier for you and Jim, I could see how happy you are and you deserve it.  I love you all and thanks for making this happen, safe flights home!




PS.............. JD's sad you gone:(

1 comment:

Crazy Daze said...

hey girl! miss seeing you at pilates. hmmm...guess that means 1 of us hasn't been there????? wonder who? i haven't checked up on your blog lately, but i love the pic's of the kiddos. you,re little bean is so cute - i just want to pinch her little cheekers! love the hat too! also, i've officially tagged you! no tag backs either. check out my site and then get busy answering those questions! have an awesome weekend! Brooke