Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Make's mommy laugh out loud.

So, just this morning......... oh I have 2 funnies.  We'll start with last night.  Rick and I took the p-nuts to see Santa over in Elkhart, JD climbs up on Santa's lap and the first thing he blurbs out of his mouth is "I want a DEER Santa!"  Santa then had to ask him again to make sure he heard him correctly, ..... I smiled and told him, yes thats what he wants for Christmas, a deer:)

Then this morning after church, Rick and JD were downstairs playing tackle football, Rick was lying on the floor and JD comes charging at Rick flys over the top of him and lands on his head.  Rick quickly gets turned over to make sure he is alright.  Rick says, "JD, are you alright?"  JD gets up and rubs his head and says, "Sorry daddy, I forgot, I thought I was in the lympics" (not the olympics, but the lympics)  We laughed so hard!

No comments: