Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ella's 8 1/2 month's

Here is the mont of milestones, lots has happened in the last couple of weeks, so here goes........ Miss Bean turned 8 months of the 2nd of January and started to crawl and within and week I was quickly turning my head and saying, "where is Ella?", then just a week later she started to say daddadaddada, too sweet and you know of course who loves that.  Not that the crawling and saying daddada was enough she had to go and start pulling herself up to things.   Then just this week she started to say mamamamama which makes me soooo happy.  We feel so blessed that she is growing and progressing, but I have to admit that it is a little bittersweet, it all seems to be happening so quickly, and I know its just a matter of time before I blink and she'll be 2.

Oh no, I'm in jail....


She loves JD's toys, and of course he just often seems to want to play with the one toy that she seems to be playing with, I'm sure this is just the beginning of them sharing so well. (Ha Ha)

No comments: