Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm 10 months old!

Yeap, here I am and getting sooo big!  

Just today she really scared me by showing me exactly how big she was, she and JD were downstairs playing and I had a delivery that I was taking care of, and all of a sudden I heard Ella, I then turned the corner and she had climbed to the top of the stairs and was just jabbering away, I calmly walked over and swiped her up and quickly realized that she and JD won't be playing downstairs by themselves until she masters up and down stairs.

Arrrrhhh mom, I'm going to get you .......... check out my one big tooth on top..... That's new!

"My brother is still trying to hold me all of the time, does he not realize that I want to move?"
Mom says were big cheeze balls, ......... her favorite ones.

1 comment:

Crazy Daze said...

Hey lady! I also am hoping that it's a teeny tiny weenie on that ultrasound...but unfortunately i think it's the u-cord! Oh well! Another ultrasound is scheduled in 3 weeks! Can't wait! I truly miss seeing you! Guess I should get off my lazy duff and work out again...probably my best chance to see you - right? Anyway, post some more pictures of those cute kiddos of yours! Miss seeing them too! Brooke