Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Ice skating, here we come 2014 olympics!

Well, thats just funny to even think about, but we sure did have a great time. We went to the local ice rink and rented our skates, (Ella's feet were so small the smallest they had were too big, but we tried) and rented 2 of these walker type contraptions and JD tried it for all about 2 minutes before he said, "just let me do it by myself." I was really hoping to capture a few more pix's but I guess I had all I could handle keeping myself and my chillin's vertical. What a fun night! This morning JD woke up in a great mood and came downstairs and said, "mom, I think we need to go have some more ice skating fun." We were there for 2 1/2 hours and had to beg JD to leave. What a perfect night!


That's JD up, (pix below)
That's JD down (pix below)
and that's one happy little boy who will have lot's of bruises

No comments: