Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

JD wanted another football cake this year, "chocolate cake with white laces, mom"

"spidy jammy's" from mom and dad
thanks Aunt Rita for the cool skate board,.......... he's already breaking it in with a couple good falls:)

Ella enjoying chocolate covered strawberries, yum yum!
On Sunday we headed to my parents for a joint bday party for mom and JD, thanks mom for a yummy dinner and great carrot cake!

So check out this hat JD came home with from Mimi and Papa's house. They have been helping me out while I have been diligently studying and they had went to town and they said JD picked out this hat all on his own. Mimi and Papa knew dad wouldn't be excited about this so they tried to get him to pick out a Star Trek hat but he insisted on the Michigan hat. ( I know that will make a lot of other family members of mine happy:) So, when I picked them up I told JD to tell daddy that "M" is for "mom":)

dad's really excited about this pix
Bean is still a buckeye fan.